Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Wall

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sally

Sally Report 21 Jun 2005 12:54

Sally Robinson I am trying to trace Maria Wall ( my Great Great Grandmother) She married William Cox on 27th march 1852 in East Brent Somerset and was born approx. 1833 in East Brent Somerset the marriage certificate gives the name Matilda Dyer under Fathers Name. They had 10 children that I am aware of: Edwin Cox born approx 1852 in South Brent Amelia Cox born approx 1856 in South Brent James Cox born 27/02/1858 in South Brent (Great Grandfather) William Cox born approx 1860 in SOuth Brent Emma Cox born approx 1862 in South Brent Mary Ann Cox born approx 1868 in South Brent Harry Cox born approx 1870 in South Brent Ernest C Cox born approx 1872 in South Brent Ethel E Cox born appox 1878 in South Brent Geoarge T Cox born approx 1874 in South Brent Any help in tracing the Wall line of my family tree would be much appreciated.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 20 Sep 2015 19:11

Hi Sally, Ten years later I find your post...My Great great great Grandfather was Edwin Cox born in 1831 and the brother of of William who was married to your great great grandmother!I know what hapenned to This Edwin...but have spent a whole weekend trying to find out the rest of the family, courtesy of the free weekend on Find Your Past.William and Maria's union featured the most info...but decided that I had no living relatives. I live in Devon and would love to hear from you...All the Best, Linda Gerwinat

malyon

malyon Report 20 Sep 2015 19:33

elizabeth try sending sally a p m by clicking on her name she may still be a member