Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Wash

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 8 Feb 2003 12:29

Blimey!! Thought we were the only ones! I don't actually know much about the family lines, but I do know my father's Grandmother owned a boarding house in Frinton-on-sea, my father was born there. Strange really but the only other information I can remember is that she hid a King called Zog from somewhere like Albania?? (probably got that completely wrong). Anyway if anyone can shed anymore light on our family name, who know's maybe we are all related!! Regards Lorraine Stanley nee Wash

BTN

BTN Report 13 Sep 2014 00:10

Dear Lorraine

I am researching King Zog in Frinton. I think I can help you!
Please e-mail me on [email protected]

Neil

jax

jax Report 13 Sep 2014 00:51

hi BTN

It is highly unlikely that Lorraine is checking for replies after 11 years

Click on her name and send a private message, if her email address is still the same she will be notified..

Also could you please remove your email address as it is against the site rules