Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Young

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Janet

Janet Report 7 Mar 2007 19:28

Hi I'm trying to find imformation of my granfather Patrick Young(e) who married Kathleen Neville around about 1935, they live in Nenagh Co Tipperary from about 1935. Their had 5 children. Mary Bridget Young(e) b 1936. Patrick Joseph Young(e) (paddyJoe) b abt 1937. John Francis Young(e).b abt 1942. Martin Young(e) b 1955 d 1980. Macus Neville( Sonney)b abt 1932. Paddyjoe moved to Manchester England Sonney moved to Nottingham England. Patrick Young has a sister Margaret young(e) who went to Amercia(New York) with their auntie. Kathleen Neville had 3 sister Nora(Nonie) Meade (nee Neville). Elizabeth Clancy (nee Neville). May Mcloclin(nee Neville). I would love to hear from anyone who could help thank you Janet

patrick

patrick Report 9 Jan 2017 16:08

Hi Janet.
We have the same Grandfather. My father was Patrick Joseph Young(e) (Paddy Joe).
I have loads more info but wanted to check if you still use this site as this is such an old post....
Regards.
Patrick Younge.

greyghost

greyghost Report 9 Jan 2017 16:16

Welcome to the boards Patrick.

You've noticed that Janet's post is an old one and it looks as though she is no longer a member. However, you can try clicking on her name (in green) and send her a Personal message. If she still has the same email addy she registered with GR they can let her know there is a message in the system for her.

Then it's fingers crossed she is in a position to receive the message and to reply. Check your out box - if there's a green envelope by the message, it hasn't been opened.

patrick

patrick Report 9 Jan 2017 21:20

Thanks for the tip. Iv sent a PM. Just wait and hope now.