Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Jessie Annie Hardy

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anne

Anne Report 24 Apr 2014 11:43

Trying to find relatives of Jessie, born 1903 in Grimsby. Her parents were William and Annie, she had a brother Thomas Alfred, Alfy, Did she marry ?
My father Harold, was her child born when she was 18. He was adopted by the Lancaster family. Anybody know of her other children if she married.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 24 Apr 2014 12:48

another thread the same !

replies have been given on
http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1339801

please delete THIS thread

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 24 Apr 2014 17:19

Why has the thread been deleted with the replies on it including Harolds birth and a possible marriage for Jessie

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1339801

this was the one with the replies if it had been read then they would have been seen :-( :-(

Darned annoying when time has been spent doing look ups

jax

jax Report 24 Apr 2014 17:46

How very odd Shirley

Maybe Anne thinks she doesn't need to acknowledge anyone and just delete when answers are given??