Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Bernard L Williams

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Marjorie

Marjorie Report 22 Apr 2016 01:32

Bernard L Williams b1948 in Birmingham is a cousin and I would love to get in touch with him. He has sisters Linda and Janet and I would like to get in touch with them too.

AustinQ

AustinQ Report 22 Apr 2016 05:57

2014 address (B28) for Bernard sent.

AustinQ

AustinQ Report 25 Apr 2016 12:05

Just received a message from Marjorie to say that the address I sent (Overton Close) is not where Bernard is currently living as the property was sold. Checking Zoopla confirms it was sold Feb 2015.

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1357870

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 25 Apr 2016 12:22

Brenda - if you haven't already, its still worth writing. If the current occupiers don't have a forwarding address, they may be willing to give you the address of their Solicitors who in turn could give you the address of Bernard's solicitors.

Bernard's solicitors might be willing to forward either a letter or your contact details to him.

AustinQ

AustinQ Report 25 Apr 2016 12:38

Have you tried looking for his children?

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 25 Apr 2016 12:44

Potential address to 2016 (ER compiled late summer 2015) sent for J.P.W, one of his sons.

Marjorie

Marjorie Report 25 Apr 2016 23:28

My thanks again for all this help. Even with all the research that can be done on line I feel I'd get on better if I lived in England! (I'm in Oz)
I am following up all suggestions as I really do want to find the children of my Uncle George as they are the last ones I need to find to complete my father's family.
I was one of the child bridesmaids at George's first wedding -- that puts me in context.