Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

It began with me looking for my mother

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Hopespringseternal

Hopespringseternal Report 3 May 2015 20:29

I just want to thank genes reunited and everyone working for them with them and connected to them for all their hard work sadly i discovered today that my mother died on the 20th of november 1997 i wish that i had got to meet her,and am extremely saddened that i did not however i have discovered that i have three sisters and one brother in the uk and have through email communicated with my brother in law and two of my sisters and i look forward to meeting my other sister and my brother via email and my entire immediate family face to face soon.four days ago i thought i was alone and that i would be alone forever.now i have a family.

thanks genes reunited. :-) :-D

Community Manager

Community Manager Advisor Report 7 May 2015 11:40

Thank you for posting this message.

So sorry to hear about your mother, but lovely that you have now found other family members.

I hope that moving forward, everything works out just as you would want and I am sure that it will !

Thank you again for sharing

Alison