General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Young Unsettled Royals Alleged Departure.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dermot

Dermot Report 10 Oct 2019 17:50

This latest media report, if true, will surely release some pressure from that other excessively boring topic we all speak of incessantly.

Rambling

Rambling Report 10 Oct 2019 18:02

I thought this WAS the boring topic you speak of incessantly Dermot.

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 10 Oct 2019 18:22

OK Dermot, who's is brexiting the UK? :-S

Rambling

Rambling Report 10 Oct 2019 18:46

IF you believe a source giving the story to a US rag that no one in the Royal family supports them, then H & M may go to Canada...(I know I would!).

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 10 Oct 2019 18:48

Is he going to be Governor General? He'll need a job. :-D

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 10 Oct 2019 20:01

not sure we want them!!!!

JoyL ............... we've had the right to appoint our own Governor-Generals for many years.

All have to be a Canadian citizen, though they do not have to be born in Canada ....... some were immigrants from other countries when young

Allan

Allan Report 10 Oct 2019 21:50

There's always the Bahamas.

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 10 Oct 2019 23:04

I thought they wanted to go to Africa.
But in all reality, the press have no idea, just the usual tasteless speculation.

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 10 Oct 2019 23:53

Using Google ............ it seems this story was first published in early September, and was dismissed out of hand.

If they move anywhere, I would bet that it is the US, and probably Los Angeles where Meghan could be close to her mother and "celebrity" friends.