General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Prince Charles.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dermot

Dermot Report 25 Mar 2020 12:00

Unexpected news concerning the Virus emergency. :-0

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 25 Mar 2020 12:24

He has probably caught it shaking hands. Do hope he has not been in close contact with the queen or his little grandchildren.

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 25 Mar 2020 12:40

Not unexpected he was with Prince Albert of Monaco who had it confirmed last week

Barbra

Barbra Report 25 Mar 2020 13:00

Could be more cases .hope the Queen & Prince Philip don't get it .at the moment they are alright :-)

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 25 Mar 2020 16:45

The news I heard said that Prince Charles had not seen the Queen for over 2 weeks, so hopefully he was not infectious at that stage.

RolloTheRed

RolloTheRed Report 25 Mar 2020 17:08

Low cost/free testing for all next week via Amazon or participating pharmacy.
NHS has ordered 3.5 million units for starters.

Linda

Linda Report 25 Mar 2020 21:50

He saw the Queen on the 12 March and I heard on the news he started to feel unwell the the day after do hope the Queen and Prince Phillip stays safe surely though Prince Charles could have been more carefull

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 26 Mar 2020 02:23

Oh, I read it that the doctors had counted back from when he developed symptoms and said that March 13 was a possible date for him being exposed to it.

That was the day after is thought to be the last time that he met the Queen.

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 26 Mar 2020 04:51

I've just read in the MailOnLine that he came down with symptoms just this past Sunday, was tested by order of the medics, and got the result on Tuesday ..............

so that would be the 14 days counting back that got them to say he might have been exposed on March 13, the day after he saw the Queen.

Kay????

Kay???? Report 26 Mar 2020 06:25

RolloTheRed
25 Mar 2020 17:08
Low cost/free testing for all next week via Amazon or participating pharmacy.
NHS has ordered 3.5 million units for starters.

This test kits havn't been tested yet for accuracy by the medical profession,till then have passed all stringent tests they wont be deemed as a safe test.

course Charles would get a rank test as will all the royals,,,,,thats put stop to them standing in a line for shopping,,,,,,

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 26 Mar 2020 10:14

I hope he will be OK and that the Queen and D of E have not contracted it. No doubt they will be worried about their child.

Earlier, I thought, 'What was that remark made by Diana when she spoke about his future reign?'

Now
Worrying times for all of us so we need to be aware of what's going on around us.

Stay safe everyone.