Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Lauren Batham

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lauren

Lauren Report 29 Jan 2007 22:43

my name is lauren batham. my fathers family are bathams and they live in sheffield. my grandfather being gordon batham. My grandfather has three siblings, doreen, william (bill) and derek. Their father was William Batham and their mother Edna. My grandfather worked in the coalmines in sheffield along with his father and his brothers. I do know that my great grandfather, William Batham had at least one brother but i dont know any names. I am sure he had several siblings as my grandfather had 40 immediate cousins, although he did not know many of them properly. if any of this bares similar to someone elses family tree, please get in touch. It would be very much appreciated.

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 Sep 2023 14:22

hello, my grandfather was a william alfred batham and they called him bill his wife was called ethel

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 30 Sep 2023 14:33

Well this old thread isn't quite as old as the other one. Unfortunatley Lauren is no longer a member of Genes.