Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Richard Owen

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Richard

Richard Report 11 Feb 2007 10:13

My name is Richard Eiron Owen and I was born in 1954 in Essex. My father was William Richard Owen. He divorced my mother and moved to the manchester area where he had more children, David George Rhys Owen, Sarah Ann Olive Owen, Catherine Maria Hilda Owen, Geraint Owen and Donna Louise Owen. I am trying to trace my brothers and sisters and would be thrilled to get any help. Thank you.

Melanie

Melanie Report 25 Sep 2020 21:25

Dear Richard,
Do you have an older sister called Myfanwy? If so could you please contact me
Thank you

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 25 Sep 2020 21:36

Welcome to the boards, Melanie.

First, please remove your email address from your post.
It's against the board guidelines, and also lays you open to lots of unwanted emails, as this isn't a secure site.

Second -
you've replied to a very old thread (2007).
Unfortunately Richard isn't a member of GR any longer, so he won't be looking for replies here, and there's no way to contact him.