Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Susan Gare

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Susan

Susan Report 1 Jun 2006 18:00

I am trying to find John Barker born in approx 1925. John's mother was Ada (AKA Nellie) nee Catherine and Abe Barker. John knew my father George Gare also his brother Arthur, sister Joan and younger brother Leslie James (also known as Jimmy). Jimmy is the only surviving member of the family and I would love to put John or his family in contact with my Uncle. If anyone knows of John or his family please contact me. Many Thanks.

ospan

ospan Report 17 Sep 2019 06:13

my mother was Hilda Maud Gare from a line of Gare.s in New Zealand going back to Somerset England, are you related? owen S. Powell

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 17 Sep 2019 06:33

Same response as your other the thread about the thread

However in this case the poster has deleted their account

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 17 Sep 2019 15:44

For reference

https://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/529560