Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Gordon Highlanders

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nonalyn

Nonalyn Report 9 Jul 2009 05:17

I am trying to find any information on a chap who was in the 8/10 Gordon Highlanders in 1918. His name was Alexander McClelland and he married my Dad's aunt Elizabeth Dustan in Scotland in 1918. I am trying to find if they had any children - Alex died in 1963 and Eliz in 1960 - both in New Abbey - Kirkcudbright. Any suggestions??? Thanks

Michael

Michael Report 5 Jul 2020 22:09

Hi Nonalyn,

Did you ever get a response to this enquiry?

greyghost

greyghost Report 5 Jul 2020 23:25

Welcome to the boards Michael. It seems you've noticed Nonalyn posted several years ago. He/she is no longer a member of GR unfortunately.

If you're looking for help yourself then ask the question and members will see if they can help you. Give as much information as you can so we're not repeating what you have already found.