Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Scottish birth Record

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

SueBrewer

SueBrewer Report 22 Apr 2018 02:13

I only have 1 Relative I believe was born in Scotland John Richard Brewer I have been told in Edinborough 1944 (due to evacuation). to Lewis Septimus Brewer and Maud Charlotte Brewer Nee Silvester both b. Sculcoates (Hull) Wondered If a Kind hearted person could/ would use There membership to confirm any info for me "Thanking You" in anticipation .
Regards SueBrew

safc

safc Report 22 Apr 2018 02:47

Images of statutory birth records less than 100 years old, marriages less than 75 years old, deaths less than 50 years old and of divorces, civil partnerships and dissolutions of a civil partnership are not available to view online. This is in accordance with the National Records of Scotland’s policy on protecting the privacy of individuals. If you require a copy of these records for your research or for official or legal purposes you can order a certificate direct from the search results page.

Surname Forename Gender Year Ref RD Name Image View
BREWER

JOHN RICHARD

M

685/2 809

St Andrew (Edinburgh)

you need to buy the birth cert

https://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 22 Apr 2018 05:42

Sue ............

there is no membership in Scotland's People, it is a pay per view site. People have to buy credits in order to look at records.

But as safc has posted, your record is too recent for pay per view

SueBrewer

SueBrewer Report 23 Apr 2018 02:30

Thank you folks I take your info and leave it at that for now Thanks Again