Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Thread search

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Yvonne

Yvonne Report 15 May 2019 17:46

When I click on 'my threads', I see a list of all the threads I have. Is there a way to search for a particular thread without going down the whole list?

Thanks.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 15 May 2019 17:51

Use advanced search if you have any idea of the subject.

Yvonne

Yvonne Report 15 May 2019 17:56

Thanks Erika, I've tried that but it brings up the name/subject of other threads. I just want to weed out threads I've started instead of having to go through the whole list of threads I've started.

Dea

Dea Report 15 May 2019 18:14

When you get to 'my threads' there is an option at the top to click on 'threads I have started' or 'threads I have contributed to' - that should bring the numbers down a bit.

Dea x

Yvonne

Yvonne Report 15 May 2019 19:11

Thanks Dea. I tried that and it does bring the numbers down a bit but I was hoping there'd be a way to shorten the list. I guess I'll just have to suck it up and plod on.
Would be a nice feature though.