Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

George - Thank you

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date
Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

southwark

southwark Report 11 Oct 2019 18:12

Thank you to everyone who answered my post early today. I did thank everyone prior to deleting the message, however I might of deleted it to quickly for some of you to see my message. Your kindness and replies were very much appreciated. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Dea

Dea Report 11 Oct 2019 19:34

Thanks for the recognition Southwark. I just wanted to point out that there is never any need to delete a thread (unless there is something 'sensitive' on it) as it doesn't take up any space on your computer - only on the 'site' which is of no bother to you or us.

Also, it could possibly be of assistance to someone else researching the same family anywhere in the future and a connection might just be made.

Dea x

Rambling

Rambling Report 11 Oct 2019 21:18

I didn't see the message, so had no idea whether you had seen mine, I was still looking for info which might have confirmed or eliminated the probate records I mentioned.

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 11 Oct 2019 22:06

Related:

https://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1379916

southwark

southwark Report 29 Oct 2019 22:55

Thank you everyone, from reading all of the responses I deleted the thread as I believe George is still alive and your information confirmed what I thought to be true. :-)