Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Death record George Blake born India.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pamela

Pamela Report 24 Oct 2019 12:56

I am having no luck in finding a Death record for George Blake born on 17th March 1862 Bengal India. There are other posts on here about his Son Maurice Blake who we know was born on 22nd January 1896 in Thayetmo Burma India,, but I am pacifically wanting to find a the death record for his Father George and I don't know what country he might have died in or if he came back to UK. I know Georges Father Henry William Blake died in London on 4th April 1908.
Also I cant find a death record for Georges wife Mary Ann Bartholomew who he married in India in 1888. Any help on locating their death records would be much appreciated Thank you Pam

Rambling

Rambling Report 24 Oct 2019 13:51

This would be better added to your existing thread as ages are on there, you can edit the title to say more info needed,

https://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1379664

Pamela

Pamela Report 25 Oct 2019 10:12

I have put the above post on my existing thread regarding the Blake family in Burma as suggested.