Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Newspaper article - George Boazman

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Marian

Marian Report 15 Jan 2021 16:37

Hello, on Findmypast there is an article in the Durham County Advertister 12 April 1823 where a George Boazman is accused on assault on the curate of Aycliffe. Could someone please take a look at the article. Thank you.

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 15 Jan 2021 16:44

I will post what the article says but it will take me a while to type as you can't copy and paste from the newspaper images.

Kath. x

malyon

malyon Report 15 Jan 2021 16:57

https://www.britishnewspaperarchive.co.uk/

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 15 Jan 2021 17:20

Have sent you the images in a private message as it was taking too long to type out.
Had to get my son to do this as I'm not too good with downloading things and attaching them on here.

Kath. x

Marian

Marian Report 15 Jan 2021 17:56

Hello Kath, thank you very much, and your son, both downloads came through fine. Thank you also Malyon for the newspaper link.