Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Berkshire Family history society

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Di

Di Report 4 May 2022 11:16

I know it is a long shot but is anyone a member of the Berkshire Family history Society

There is a record on their website that I would like to look at and it won't allow me unless I pay to join the group

Thanks in advance

greyghost

greyghost Report 4 May 2022 11:33

There are some Berkshire records on FMP - if you want to give any insight here into who/what you are looking for, someone may be able to help.

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 4 May 2022 11:55

Also Berkshire records on Ancestry.

Di

Di Report 4 May 2022 13:28

Hi they hold an extract from a diary written by an ancestor of my Husband called John Clark, by Kerrie Price

Berkshire family historian - v. 17-18 (1993-1995) - v. 17, pt. 2 (Dec 1993)

taken from The EdgeEnglishHammondFraser Family Tree built on Ancestry by Denise Fraser

Entries for John Clark, brother of Benjamin Fidler Clark, and based largely on extracts from John Clark’s Diary

3 May 1787 West Ilsley, Berkshire, England

we have read the Ancestry bit, just wanting to know what the BFHS have