General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

New Tradition?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 19 Jul 2018 21:04

Every third Thursday of the month we have the village lunch. Last month, on the day before the village lunch, OH fell over a paving stone on the pavement of Baffins Lane in Chichester.

Blow me down if he doesn't do the same thing on the day before the village lunch this month too, in exactly the same place and I wouldn't mind betting it was at about the same time.

He must be trying to establish a new tradition!

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 19 Jul 2018 21:07

:-D :-D :-D :-D

Hope he's alright!

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 19 Jul 2018 21:12

He may just be a creature of habit ;-), better than a dirty habit though :-D :-D :-D. Seriously I too hope he has not done any damage to himself

Kucinta

Kucinta Report 19 Jul 2018 22:37

Can he sue anyone? ;-)

Sharron

Sharron Report 19 Jul 2018 23:13

Don't know, he has reported it to the council but I think that much of the problem is that his brain can't cope with his feet going fast or he might have been trying to chew gum or something.

It was outside a sandwich shop so he might have learned something from my illustrious father who go a cup of tea by falling out of his wheelchair outside of a cafe!

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 20 Jul 2018 02:00

Lol that's a good ruse! I hope your o.h. can remember to step over the trip hazard next week.

Lizxx

Sharron

Sharron Report 20 Jul 2018 11:45

He will be taking a different route to the car park next week if he knows what is good for him, Liz.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 21 Jul 2018 06:42

Lol