General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

*Here we are again*

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barbra

Barbra Report 19 May 2019 19:12

Another fiasco on Saturday night why an earth are we still broadcasting stupid show Eurovision.came last again not surprising
only looked a couple of times if that is entertainment. :-S we have put up with enough .well back to normal now
At least for another.year. same old don't think our entry will make number one in the.charts ;-) :-D

Allan

Allan Report 19 May 2019 22:08

Didn't watch it Barbra :-(

We had something a little more important on over here, the Federal Election.

The election was as entertaining as the Song Contest, and the results were just as rubbish :-| :-|

:-D :-D :-D

Kense

Kense Report 20 May 2019 08:56

I am probably the only one on here who will admit to having watched any of it.

The only thing that really impressed me was the Australian entry. I don't know how they managed to avoid colliding while swaying about on the tops of those thin poles.

At least they made the voting a bit slicker this year but it was spoilt by the huge difference in marks between the professional jury and the popular vote.

As for Madonna: Oh dear, oh dear oh dear.

Barbra

Barbra Report 20 May 2019 09:14

Good morning .I use to watch years ago but not any more must be geting old all the swinging about & acrobatic I did see made me dizzy x our government not getting anywhere Allan our PM should go but who would we get Boris ? Eurovision is political we did get votes many moons ago but times have changed Bye For Now Barbara