General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hold the front page! I'm going to say

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rambling

Rambling Report 30 Jul 2019 22:51

something good about Boris :-D

Rambling

Rambling Report 30 Jul 2019 22:54

On his visit to Wales he was filmed holding a chicken, and he bent down to put it carefully on the floor.

Well in my little world that counts for something :-) I like chickens rather more than I do politicians ;-)

Caroline

Caroline Report 31 Jul 2019 00:02

beats kissing babies I suppose :-)

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 31 Jul 2019 11:17

I prefer chickens to people.

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 31 Jul 2019 13:15

It was too small for his dinner then, Rose? :-D

RolloTheRed

RolloTheRed Report 31 Jul 2019 17:48

silly sue
:-(

Caroline

Caroline Report 31 Jul 2019 17:50

Seriously RR'd..there was nothing wrong in the post if I remember correctly.

Rambling

Rambling Report 31 Jul 2019 18:00

There was, as I remember it, nothing in Rollo's post to report. It was an opinion on the possible effects on farmers (with additional ref to the possible mass slaughter of lambs) if there is no deal and also mention of the outcry re foot and mouth some years back.

That is only what farmers ( in Wales but I am sure it applies elsewhere in the UK) were saying on the news yesterday that it's a possible scenario. ( one I have thoughts on obviously, being a vegetarian, but that's by the by, and a whole different thread which you DON'T want me to start !:-) )

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 31 Jul 2019 18:32

I think Boris is growing on me :-D :-D

SheilaSomerset

SheilaSomerset Report 31 Jul 2019 18:44

Like mould, Joy? :-D