General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Am I evil?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 6 Sep 2019 20:59

It's getting colder now.
I know this, because Betty (cat) has moved off the table where she has been ensconced throughout the hot weather, and has decided my overflowing laundry basket in the bathroom (conveniently near the radiator) is the place to 'be'.
George (cat) has finally moved back to the house, having spent months living in the undergrowth around my house - jokingly called a 'garden'.
George, during 'normal' weather, usually sleeps on my bed, but it appears it isn't cold enough yet, so he's sleeping on a dining chair in my bedroom (the chair's there because it needs a small repair, but I can't find my allen keys).
We all know what happens to chairs in bedrooms - they become 'convenient' places to put 'things'.
Well, I put a bra on there, intending to wear it the next morning.

The next morning, I found George asleep on the chair - with his head in a bra cup! :-D :-D
I sat there watching him, then calling him, to see what would happen when he put his head up.
YES! He woke up, lifted his head - and he was wearing my bra! :-D :-D :-D :-D

Brilliant start to the morning :-D :-D

ShelleyRose

ShelleyRose Report 6 Sep 2019 21:12

:-D :-D :-D :-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 6 Sep 2019 21:24

It is quite evident that the weather is getting colder again. OH is wearing a sporran in bed.

He sleeps with Jacky Milburn curled up on his lap.

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 6 Sep 2019 21:29

:-D :-D :-D

Is that Jacky's choice, or OH's? :-D :-D

Caroline

Caroline Report 6 Sep 2019 22:20

Mutual consent maybe

Sharron

Sharron Report 6 Sep 2019 22:27

Mine is not to enquire. Men's business.

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 6 Sep 2019 22:42