General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Last Tango in Halifax ********** New

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barbra

Barbra Report 23 Feb 2020 21:01

Just starting on one :-) it's on for the next four Sundays including tonight . should be good .was last time it was on .x Barbara :-)

Caroline

Caroline Report 23 Feb 2020 21:59

Is it a new series or repeats ?

Barbra

Barbra Report 23 Feb 2020 22:01

New series but hey some effing & jeffing in it don't think there is Any need for it .does nothing to make the prog better shame as last time it was good :-(

Caroline

Caroline Report 23 Feb 2020 22:13

Oh good I'll have to watch for it coming on over here soon then, and thanks for the warning :-)

Barbra

Barbra Report 23 Feb 2020 23:30

Some good acting great cast hope you enjoy it :-)

Caroline

Caroline Report 24 Feb 2020 15:25

Thanks

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 24 Feb 2020 18:22

Looking forward to it.

Lizxx

Barbra

Barbra Report 9 Mar 2020 10:16

Anyone still watching to be honest turned it off last night the story line doesn't seem flow .maybe me but a bit disappointed in this Series .last one this Sunday :-)

Tabitha

Tabitha Report 9 Mar 2020 12:41

Personal opinion

I was so looking forward to seeing them all again.

If this had been the first series i may not have watched it again.

I think with it being off the screens for so long it seems to have changed some of the characters personalities quite a lot.

Anne Reid seems to have got very grumpy & full of herself. I wouldn't have minded the kitchen she had it looked lovely. Great shame she changed her personality, I always like watching her shows.

Caroline seems to have lost her composure, where is that very self assured head teacher. who knew what she wanted - she lost that in the 2nd & 3rd episode of this series. The original Caroline would not have let it get her down.

And as for Gillian she seems to have lost the plot totally now & swear's more than says anything, let alone do anything.

I miss the chats between Alan & his mate and the humour it had in it.

As for the strange child in the Supermarket and shed - well he is a waste of space.

I really use to love this show but feel its run its time now - wonder if Sally Wainwright got fed up of the people she created and decided to change them all around and end the show.

Barbra

Barbra Report 15 Mar 2020 22:09

A mixture tonight but enjoyable poor Ted .will it return? Barbara

Caroline

Caroline Report 16 Mar 2020 00:00

Oh dear I have lots to look forward to when it finally gets here :-)

Barbra

Barbra Report 16 Mar 2020 11:11

Yep enjoy :-D :-D