General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Haircut

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 18 Mar 2020 13:23

On Friday, OH and I are going to the hairdresser.

We each need a haircut and I think that, psychologically, if we are to be holed up for an eternity, we will feel better to not emerge looking like Rasputin.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 18 Mar 2020 13:48

We are too Sharron our appointment has just been brought forward to 10.30 so I guess they have cancellations.

Malcolm

Malcolm Report 18 Mar 2020 13:50

Hi Sharron and no going in to their toilet and pinching their LOO ROLLS. I know what as Chichester people are like.

Sharron

Sharron Report 18 Mar 2020 13:59

Yes, Malcolm,we do all judge others by our own standards!

I grew up with, first, a bucket lavvy, and then a cesspit, so I have been trained to use any lavatory but my own from the very start.

No doubt you were the same in the frozen north.

Dermot

Dermot Report 18 Mar 2020 14:00

I have been an admirer of Homer Simpson's hairstyle for some years now. Doh!

Annx

Annx Report 18 Mar 2020 14:05

I was debating whether my next bit of crafting should be to make some hair scrunchies out of old clothes for my emerging ponytail.. It's very short now so a quiff and DA could be my first new hairstyle. :-)