General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY EVERYONE.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Hilary

Hilary Report 22 Mar 2020 06:55

Know it is going to be difficult for everyone not to see their mums today but stay away & stay safe. <3

Barbra

Barbra Report 22 Mar 2020 08:40

Good Morning Hilary Thinking about all Mums who are no longer with us Thank you for everything. Memories. love you shared .be safe every body have a good Day Barbara <3

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 22 Mar 2020 09:06

I got a virtual bunch of flowers :-D

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 22 Mar 2020 09:22

I opened my Moonpig card a couple of days ago - by mistake.

Will be Skyping today but last night Dtr asked would I like another Netflix voucher?

Yes please - I am still enjoying The Crown. :-D

She is going to activate it for me online. <3 :-D

Edit:

Buy your Moonpig shares while they last, haha - I think they're going to make a killing!!! :-D

Andysmum

Andysmum Report 22 Mar 2020 15:09

Son rang this morning and apologised for not sending me the usual card, but all the shops had sold out!!

Stockpiling food is understandable, but Mother's Day Cards!! :-| :-|

Iris

Iris Report 22 Mar 2020 15:57

son and dil came this morning, they opened porch door and tapped on window between porch and dining room , when i opened the door they were outside the outer door, they left in porch a basket of plants and a card .we stood and talked for 5 min,us inside them outside, it was lovely to see them , even if we couldn't hug them .,,,iris :-)

Caroline

Caroline Report 22 Mar 2020 16:06

Happy Mothers day to all of you...ours isn't today so I've got that to look forward to. :-)