General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

She has been back again

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 26 May 2020 12:53

Sharron keeps popping back with ever more frequency these days, and not before time!

You know I have been making fruit loaf with cheap cider and flour? Well, my flour is getting a bit low now and my shopping lady couldn't get any last week but do have a lot of porridge oats.

Ground up porridge oats, bit of baking powder and some fruit went together and they did not turn out too badly. A bit heavy and filling but tasty.

The downside was due to my laziness,oh yes, Sharron's back and as bloody idle as ever! I tried to chop some dried dates with the food processor attachment to my stick blender, which was really not up to the job.

Mullered food processor attachment. You ca always tell where she has been!

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 26 May 2020 13:12

Well done! I think.... :-D :-D :-S :-S :-S