General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Peverse or what?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Allan

Allan Report 19 Jun 2020 22:16

When the pubs/restaurants were closed due to the ongoing pandemic I bemoaned the fact that we would be unable to go out for either a meal or a drink

This despite the fact that we rarely did either of these things before the current crisis.

Well pubs and restaurants are back in full swing albeit limited to 100 patrons if the premises are large enough, plus a few other conditions.

Yesterday we had to go into town to drop of a document in connection with our Insurance Claim to enable the woks to commence.

On the way home OH asked if I wanted to go to a nice pub on the waterfront in Bunbury, and I said no, I didn't feel like it. :-S