General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

**** Prince William ****

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barbra

Barbra Report 21 Jun 2020 12:25

Happy Birthday Prince William .have a good day with your Beautiful family your Mum would be proud <3 Barbara

Barbra

Barbra Report 21 Jun 2020 15:39

Oh well he is a credit to his family seems to be with the real world as best he can with privalidge life he has had.. Hope he takes over from our beloved Queen & not Prince Charles William & Catherine will bring youth & have a modern outlook for future generations. Barbara

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 21 Jun 2020 18:35

Our son is a couple of months older than Prince William and it was good to see that they both got up similar antics and that Prince William has his feet on the ground.
I love our royal family.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 22 Jun 2020 00:47

Happy Birthday William.

My son is 19 days younger than him.

I love the photos with William and his children, and the one with his father, Charles, it is very nice. So natural, and how quickly the children have grown.

Lizx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 22 Jun 2020 08:41

Weren't the photos of him and the children lovely too. She is such a good photographer.