General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Charlie Dimmock.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 24 Jun 2020 16:28

Why doesn’t she tie her hair back and does she ever brush it? One of the Rich boys has his tied back.

Maddie

Maddie Report 24 Jun 2020 17:43

dermot is stockpiling again

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 24 Jun 2020 18:27

Annoys me too Joan.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 25 Jun 2020 03:14

Sadly I feel Charlie has let herself go since her younger days. I wonder if it's anything to do with the loss of her Mum and stepfather in the Boxing Day tsunami. She's a lovely lady but I wish someone would help her in some way, bless her.

Lizx

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 25 Jun 2020 09:34

Gosh I didn’t know that she lost her parents that way, I don’t think I would ever get over it. Bless her.

RolloTheRed

RolloTheRed Report 25 Jun 2020 19:20

I don't think it is her red barnet that grabs the male attention.
Like with her hair Charlie believes in freedom.
Her programs are fun and interesting.

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 25 Jun 2020 19:26

I did notice that one series she was in she wore short sleeved tee shirt kind of apparel while the males wore shirts more suited to the conditions they were working in.

Annx

Annx Report 28 Jun 2020 20:18

I think I read that she lives alone with her animals in the New Forest in her parents. house since she lost them both. I think anyone could lose their way after that happening and I like her and admire her for braving tv again knowing that unkind remarks would be made about her changed appearance. At least she has no vanity or criticism of others that I've seen.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 29 Jun 2020 06:33

That's very sad. Her life probably fell to pieces at that tragic time. I hope she has other family members to help her. Good on her for getting back 'in the saddle' . I hope the Rich bros are good pals to her.

Lizx