General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Historical Newspapers

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jane

Jane Report 4 Jul 2020 15:26

Hi can anyoneplease help me find out what else is said in this article

whose son, Thomas Langdoo, mar* ried. In 1776, Mary Churchill (of Chard), whose son, John Langdon, married in 1810 Susan Teed Spicer, whose eon, John Churchill, married in 1848 Emma Jane Clarke, whose eldest ion the present Major John Churchill Stuckey ...

It appeared on page 4 of The Chard and Ilminster News on Sat 29th October 1910. I am unable to access the British Newspaper Archives.

Thank you for helping me

Jane

greyghost

greyghost Report 4 Jul 2020 17:15

Hopefully sent you a PM with newspaper page attached. Check your in box

Jane

Jane Report 4 Jul 2020 17:44

Thank you so much greyghost. That article contains a lot of useful information which will help me sort out the Langdons family Tree.

All the best

Jane