General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

customer support ..NONE

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

David

David Report 1 Aug 2021 17:41

How irritating i m tired and renewed my subscription and whether it was me or the computer i dont know but i renewed a standard subscription. what i wanted was a platinum subscription. and the FAQ states i can only upgrade at the end of the present subscription so basicaly! they i have to pay the full amount again and loose the 1 year subscription i got by accident.
Also there is no customer contact that i can find on the FAQs (the contact our support team is not hyperlinked) or other links so you cant even send them an email. I personally can think of many names for this type of sales
but if any one has a contact details please let me know

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 1 Aug 2021 17:46

Email them at [email protected] Don’t expect a quick reply.

Most people on here just have the basic membership as the records available are not very good.

SuffolkVera

SuffolkVera Report 1 Aug 2021 17:47

support @genesreunited.co.uk It is shown under Company Information.

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 1 Aug 2021 18:28

There is very little support for this site since it was taken over by FindMyPast. You can get a response by emailing at the address given above by nameslessone and SuffolkVera

But as SuffolkVera says most help on here is given by members who only have the basic membership as the records on here can either be found free elsewhere or better for subs on other sites.

Tenerife Sun

Tenerife Sun Report 4 Aug 2021 14:25

David I have 45 credits which I will never use. You can have the use of them if you want but I will have to make the actual search for you.