Hobbies and Crafts

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

JIgsaws

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 21 Mar 2014 20:34

Anybody out there interested ?

Annx

Annx Report 22 Mar 2014 14:24

Yes, I like to do the odd one or two especially in the Winter. I usually get one for Christmas. ;-) I have a few of the Thomas K*nkade snowy scenes. On the whole I think some of the pictures available could be nicer.........not into the baked bean variety!

I have started to do some of the free online ones where you can pick a picture, the shape and number of pieces. There is a timer as well.

BER

BER Report 23 Mar 2014 03:29

I like to go upstairs watch telly and do the current jigsaw on the bed early evening if I can I'm sure it calms me down after a full days work. I had so many jigsaws in the cupboard I wanted to do them, leave them completed, stack them in the drawer under the bed, and make more space. Of course I was'nt meant to buy more but yes I do. I sometimes buy jigsaws from charity shops if I like them and pass them on.

Mid wales

Annx

Annx Report 24 Mar 2014 18:42

Yes they are so restful aren't they Brenda. I can get quite absorbed for ages!

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 24 Mar 2014 19:03

I have recently started a 3000 piece Tuscan Courtyard so I may go missing for long hours.

I have recently done Dragon´s Revenge which is a 3 in 1 jigsaw which I have framed and Dragon Crystal which I haven´t framed yet because I can´t find a frame to fit.

There is something so restful about doing a jigsaw ..as I sit here I can see my 3000 outside and itch to get to it is there but the light is wrong .