Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

adopted great niece

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Celia

Celia Report 23 Jun 2015 18:24

Looking for Katie Jayne- unknown adopted name but birth name Thurlwell.
birth mother is Jayne Thurlwell (now Billington)- she has asked me, Celia Hubball, to try to find her.
Katie Jayne was born 4th April, 1987 at Leighton Hospital, Crewe, Cheshire. She was adopted by a couple called Mervyn and Heather. Mervyn was a joiner, this is the only information we have. Diocese of Chester dealt with the adoption.

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 23 Jun 2015 19:24

Hi Celia.

Just asking before anyone else does! Has your niece contacted the diocese to see if they are willing to help? Or put her details on the National Adoption Contact Register:

https://www.gov.uk/adoption-records/the-adoption-contact-register

Jan

Rambling

Rambling Report 29 Jul 2019 22:42

Katie Jayne, clicking on Celia's name shows that unfortunately she is no longer a member here and can't be contacted by message ( which is what would normally be suggested).

I will send a private message to you , see "messages" at top of page, may possibly be able to trace Celia or Jayne herself on erolls

Some information sent, with usual advice to be discreet.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 30 Jul 2019 13:42

Well looking at the name it’s posslble to see siblings of Jayne and where the name Hubball come in

Her sister married an Ian Hubball

Also looking at Jaynes parents info it look like her dad is on the current electoral rolls still in Cheshire

Can pm the info if it wanted !

Rambling

Rambling Report 30 Jul 2019 13:59

Shirley I have PM'd an address, ( Katie hasn't read the message yet) and also sent a couple of messages elsewhere to which I am awaiting reply. Just to ensure the person in question is aware that she may be contacted. PM me if you want to know who I've contacted :-)

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 30 Jul 2019 14:57

That’s ok rambling

Looks like you have it all in hand :-D

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 30 Jul 2019 15:32

I hope Katie has been advised to edit her post.
Far too much detail on there - open invitation to identity thieves.

Rambling

Rambling Report 30 Jul 2019 16:05

Erika, the search is over which is great news :-) but I have advised via message that the info is edited now.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 30 Jul 2019 16:28

:-) :-) :-)