Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Keith reading/Tony reading

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Shirley

Shirley Report 16 Jan 2018 13:35

Trying to find brothers Keith and Tony reading born in Mattson green in Solihull west Midlands. Keith born in 1961 and Tony 1959. Mothers maiden name is Steele. Can anyone out there pass on a message to either of them to contact me please. :-)

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 16 Jan 2018 13:38

As initials are important -
Tony D Reading 1959
Keith W Reading 1961

Have you tried to search all members trees - top right under search?

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 16 Jan 2018 13:47

Tony was living in Solihull until 2005 when the house was sold. Its possible that they've opted out of the commercial ER at their new home.

The same applies to Keith although his last address was sold in 2015.

Have you looked to see if either brothers had children? They might be easier to trace, possibly on social media.

Shirley

Shirley Report 16 Jan 2018 13:48

Yes. Have done that. Found Tony on here but he has not seen message. Trying to find for a family member. Just hope someone may see . Think still live in Solihull area .
Thanks
Shirley :-)

Rambling

Rambling Report 16 Jan 2018 14:33

Tony is on Facebook, enter name without middle initial and it's first result

Shirley

Shirley Report 16 Jan 2018 16:32

Thanks. I looked on there but didn't see him . Will check again thanks .

Rambling

Rambling Report 16 Jan 2018 18:16

Shirley let me know if you haven't found him and I'll send the link, does check out with the marriage as wife's name is in his friend's list.

Would have posted this earlier but couldn't get on to post.

Shirley

Shirley Report 17 Jan 2018 01:09

Thanks. Have messaged ..hope he replies. :-)