Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Charles wesley Davies 1972 wrexham&Amanda Edwards

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Katy

Katy Report 10 Sep 2018 14:19

I’m looking for Charles Wesley Davies born in 1972 in Wrexham. Mothers name Rhiannon Edwards/Davies father Ernest Davies. He is a possible sibling of my dad, my dad was adopted in 1962!
I’m also looking for information on Amanda J Edwards born in Chester mothers maiden name Edwards who was adopted in 1963
Any info would be amazing
Thank you
Katy

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 10 Sep 2018 14:23

Research regarding Rhiannon Edwards

https://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1373668

Katy

Katy Report 10 Sep 2018 14:32

Thank you
That other thread is mine also ????

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 10 Sep 2018 15:35

Yep :-D

From any community page, go to ‘My threads’ listed under Tools to the left of the page. You can also find them from the drop down Community button at the top of the page.

In the paragraph above the list of threads you’ve added to are 2 phrases in blue.
My Threads - Started
My Threads - Contributed To.

Have an experiment & click on the blue hyperlinks.

Since, as far as I’m aware, you’ve only posted on the threads you’ve started, there won’t be any listed in the Contributed To list.

Flip

Flip Report 13 Sep 2018 14:42

From your other thread you refer to the adoption file from 1962, stating your father wasn't the only child to be adopted. Is there any date on that report - it's just the Amanda J you are also looking for wasn't registered until the last quarter of 1963, so unlikely to be the child referred to in the adoption file.

I think you would be looking for a birth earlier than your fathers, so what leads you to believe she may be related to your search?

Katy

Katy Report 13 Sep 2018 21:37

Oh yes we found the earlier birth
A family member was told that there was a girl born and given up for adoption the year after my dad. I searched for babies born in Chester in 1963 and her name cane up and I can’t find anything else for her under her name so was wondering if this is a possible sibling. I have located Charles ?? we are now in contact