Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anne Marie Duffy

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anne

Anne Report 26 Sep 2018 20:54

Hi

I am looking to get in touch with the above lady. I believe that she is my cousin. Her mother was Vera White who married Richard O'Hara on 6 June 1953. She has two other sisters, Veronica O'Hara and Yvonne O'Hara (although these are both their maiden names as i am not sure if they have gotten married).

I am looking into my family tree and am looking to get in touch with her and also would like to put my mum in touch as it is through my mum that we are related.

If anyone has got any information or can put me in touch with Anne Marie that would be really great.

Thanks

Anne

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 26 Sep 2018 21:29

Do you know where Anne Marie or her sisters where born and when?

Kath. x

Anne

Anne Report 26 Sep 2018 21:45

As far as I am aware they were all born in Glasgow (possibly Cumbernauld). I am not sure when they were born.

I do know that Anne Marie went to Our Lady's High School in Cumbernauld

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 26 Sep 2018 21:51

All Scottish births and marriages would be on the Scotlandspeople website which is not a subscription site. You need to buy credits to find these records.

You could click on "search" at the top right of the screen and then click on "search all member trees". Put any of these names into the search box and see if any other Genes member has any of these people in their tree. If the names come up in someone else's tree you can click on "find out more" next to the person's name and send them a private message.

Kath. x

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 27 Sep 2018 09:49

Try 192.com. There’s an entry for an Anne Marie Duffy in Glasgow, living with a Robert Duffy.

It’s also on FMP. Perhaps someone can PM the address? We’ve got to go out now.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 27 Sep 2018 13:10

Parents' marriage

WHITE
MARTHA VERONICA
O'HARA
RICHARD JAMES
644/9 202
Kelvingrove

Possible death for mother - this lady's maiden name was White

O'HARA
MARTHA VERA
LANG (MMN)
561/ 55
Chryston

Birth

WHITE
MARTHA VERA
F
644/11 993
Anderston

greyghost

greyghost Report 27 Sep 2018 17:05

Might the school have an old girls network?
Contact Information
Our Lady’s High School
Dowanfield Road
Seafar
Cumbernauld
G67 1LA
Tel: 01236 632159
E-mail: [email protected]

rootgatherer

rootgatherer Report 1 Oct 2018 21:01

If you use the free search facility on Scotlandspeople, you will see that both her sisters married in Cumbernauld.