Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Finding the Wilson Family

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

P

P Report 29 May 2020 20:01

Hello,

I'm trying to find a family under the names

Joan Marie Wilson (nee Leek) 1944
Alan R Wilson DOB unknown, but they married in 1965.

Living in Islington London and London City, Greater London.

and there possible children, Julie Marie Wilson 1965 and Jane Ann Wilson 1966?

I found an old house address for them in 2008 (for Joan and Alan), but i can not find anything further :(

can someone please tell me how i can find them?

thank you x

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 29 May 2020 20:06

Write to the address you have enclosing SAE

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 29 May 2020 20:31

There are people with those names living in Hertfordshire 2012-2016. Try 192.com

Rose

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 29 May 2020 20:47

Alternatively, look at the Electoral Rolls on GR - under "Search" at the top of this page.
(Just enter the name of one of them, with the first name of the other in the "optional keywords" box to narrow it down. Ignore event type and year boxes.)

The people at the Hertfordshire address are still at that address, per the current BT Phonebook.

https://www.thephonebook.bt.com/person/

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 29 May 2020 21:13

Are you related to these people?

P

P Report 30 May 2020 09:28

I did find an address on 192. But I'm not sure if i was allowed to post it? And I'm not sure what SAE means sorry. :( the address i found was back in 2008 so I'm sure its fine to post? It was Cricketers Close in London, N14 postcode.

Theres a few replies on here but i can't see them on my mobile sorry, i will get online at some point today!

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 30 May 2020 09:41

SAE means a stamped addressed envelope (addressed to yourself).

People might be more inclined to send you a reply if they don't have to fork out for a stamp.

Both the property at Cricketers Close, and the one in Hertfordshire, changed hands in 2008, per Zoopla.