Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for Karen thomas

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michael

Michael Report 17 Aug 2020 10:48

I am looking for karen d thomas who lived at the time in hoxne suffolk,last time I saw her was late 1970s she was my girlfriend at the time. I have managed to get some info about her from free bmd, dob (dec1964),mothers maiden name which was Payne and which district birth was registered (norwich outer). I am not sure what to do next,I would appreciate any further help. Thank you.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 17 Aug 2020 10:54

Why did you delete your previous post?

Frankly, I think it would be unwise for anyone on here to pursue this.

If she has married, her husband may not take too kindly to an old boyfriend getting in touch - especially if he's of a suspicious nature.

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 17 Aug 2020 13:51

I’m with Erika on this.

This is NOT the site for finding old friends - it a genealogy site.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 17 Aug 2020 17:06

I meant the husband!!!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 17 Aug 2020 23:56

You could try looking for siblings or her parents. Are you in touch with any school friends from back then?

Rose

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 19 Aug 2020 10:32

Michael has deleted his response to the early replies