Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Michael Roe born 1961

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jan 2021 12:14

I am trying to find my uncle Michael Roe born 1961 in Middles rough. He was my mother's older brother. I last saw him in 2008, but non of his siblings or close relatives know where he is, as he hasn't had any contact with them for a long time. Just like his daughter Bethany my first cousin he may live in the Redcar are in North Yorkshire.

Lee

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 31 Jan 2021 12:44

https://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1390442

One post per topic, please.

Also, please return to the other thread. Thank you

If the man wishes not to have contact with family members, it's easy to 'disappear'

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 31 Jan 2021 12:48

Have sent you a private message.

Kath. x

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 31 Jan 2021 13:04

Poster is new so may not be aware he has to check in on his thread

Maybe he thinks it will pop up that some one has posted like it does on Facebook

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 31 Jan 2021 20:47

PM sent advising need to return to threads. Opened, but not acknowledged, or acted on - yet