Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Toni Hurley bmd lookups please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

DawnWilson

DawnWilson Report 27 Feb 2021 22:45

please can someone help me find out details fof my exsister in law, she wed peter hopkins in southend in 1983, and i know the got a divorce, and since then never heard from her, did she remarry and have kids,?

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 27 Feb 2021 23:09

If she is still living, we can't post anything about her here.

Try looking at the Electoral Rolls, under "Search" at top right of this page.

A person in Essex to 2019 might be a possibility - approx right age and right middle initial.

HOWEVER, i'm not certain that's her.
Another Hopkins also married a Toni with the same middle initial (but different surname), and that Toni was living in Essex to at least 2002 - so maybe the one in 2019 is also that other Toni.

Added:

On further investigation, forget the woman in Essex.

I'll PM a link to a Facebook page.

DawnWilson

DawnWilson Report 27 Feb 2021 23:22

thank you , gives me hope she could still be alive, x

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 28 Feb 2021 09:08

If your name and address have remained the same as when she knew you, she will be able to contact you, if she so wishes.

She could have had children without re-marrying

I see that you have included her details in your GR tree - how did you manage to get her permission?

Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

DawnWilson

DawnWilson Report 2 Mar 2021 15:42

i have found her and we are now talking both very happy to be in touch again,, thank you for your help x

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 2 Mar 2021 15:43

Good news, Dawn.
Thanks for letting us know.