Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Help needed! Sivado, Fisher, Williams, Parkhurst

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carly

Carly Report 16 Jan 2022 15:26

I am looking for relatives mainly linked to Amy Muriel Parkhurst, who was my grandmother. A previous thread from 2008 from a lady on here suggests we could be closely related, and I also have Information which she may not have previously had.
I understand that she may not use the site anymore. I have tried privately messaging but so far no reply. I believe her name to be Sue Smith. It would mean a lot to myself and my father to try and track this lady down.
Any help is very much appreciated!

Carly.

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 16 Jan 2022 16:01

The previous thread was by Esta on the Find Ancestors board. Apologies as I still can't post links on here.

As Sue/Esta hasn't posted any persosnal infomation it would probably be impossible for anyone to find her. Have you followed any of the advice given to you on the Find Ancestors board?

Carly

Carly Report 16 Jan 2022 17:01

Hi!
I have private messaged her and left a message on the original thread, also I've left a message with another lady who has similar relatives in common, but so far nothing. I will have a look at what you suggested. Thanks for your reply!

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 16 Jan 2022 17:04

The original thread:

https://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1040734

If you're hoping for help from the helpers on here (other than Sue/Esta) it may be best to keep all info on the original thread, where there are already some details of relationships.