Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Patricia L Clack last known address Woking Surrey.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Doreima

Doreima Report 18 Feb 2022 02:16

This lady may be living in Woking and from what I know so far she is the wife of Eric Leslie Clack 1942-2011 and her former name Gibbons. I can't find any details of a death and not sure how I'll be able to know if she is still living. Did they have children?
As a newbie on this site I'd appreciate any guidance. Thanks for reading this. Doreima.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 18 Feb 2022 09:28

Hi

You should stick to the same thread as starting another one means folks will spend time looking for what has already been found :-)

https://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/genealogy_chat/thread/1399692

I sent you lots of info too by pm

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 18 Feb 2022 09:35

Doreima's other thread has details of this lady and other members of the family:

https://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/genealogy_chat/thread/1399692

Doreima -
as she was still living in 2020 (per the GRO site), unless you find an online obituary or newspaper notice, you can't know if she's still living or not, as a more recent death record won't show up online.

You could try asking the Woking registrar's office, but I'm doubtful if they would tell you.

Your best bet is to write very tactfully to the address I PMd you the other day, and see what happens.

To know if she and Eric had children, search births on FreeBMD as already described on the other thread, using the two parental surnames, and you'll see there were two children, born in Surrey in 1954 and 1956 - already said on your other thread.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 18 Feb 2022 09:46

Write to the address you have been given. Or make a phone call

If you don’t wish to make contact, I’m not sure why you have asked for information