Military Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Richard Gearing and John Traynor

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Philip

Philip Report 12 Mar 2020 16:00

hi, has anyone come across these two who served in WW"2 in North Africa and Italy ?? Cheers Phil G

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 13 Mar 2020 10:22

'Come across' in what way?

What are you looking for?

If you want service history, each set of records will cost you £30.00 See my thread - below this one - with details of where to apply

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 13 Mar 2020 10:26

It appears that you must have asked before about Richard Gearing, as I've previously accessed the 1939 register for him and his family

I may well have advised you that Richard is in five GR trees apart from yours, and suggested that you try to make contact.......................