Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

finding living.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lindsey*

Lindsey* Report 1 Jun 2011 01:28

Once again I have had to explain to a brand new poster why her thread was reported as unacceptable 3 times.and find a way to word her post so not too much personal information is displayed.

No notification from GR seems to have been sent giving any reason,

I still feel a simple form with name ,date, place and no room for other details would be much easier for beginners.to fill in

Beginners manage to march straight through the minefield of do's and dont's and post wrongly, then not comprehend their errors.~I think you need to understand the emotions of a lot of posters who are desperate to find their relations on the back of the TV series expecting instant results.

JaneyCanuck

JaneyCanuck Report 1 Jun 2011 04:27

ditto
ditto
ditto
and
ditto

The Living Relatives board is an abomination, the way new users on that board are treated by the site management is atrocious, etc. etc. etc.