Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Puncher family

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Effie

Effie Report 22 Dec 2014 01:24

I would appreciate if you could possibly help me to find out about the Puncher family as I seem to be related to them but cannot find out if these people are related to me: Cyril F Puncher b.1903 Poplar London married Clarice E Leighton b. c 1904 London or Essex they were married O/N.D 1934 Wandsworth London Cyril's father was Walter Charles Puncher b.14/11/1874 Poplar London he married Elizabeth Emma Bruce b.1876 Poplar London they were married in J/F/M 1901 Hackney London. I also believe that Walter Charles Puncher's father was James John Puncher b. c 1842 London and he married Sarah M Staples b. c 1843 London and they married in J/F/M 1867 Shoreditch London. I have been trying to find out about this family for a few weeks but do not seem to get anywhere so please could you help if possible
Thank you
Regards
Effie Lewis (nee Ott)

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 22 Dec 2014 08:38

Hi Effie

You will do better by putting this on the Find Ancestors board or even the Genealogy chat board.

This board is for making suggestions TO Genes.

Good Luck