General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Guess who´s back

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 26 May 2019 08:49

long time no see from Uzzi :-D :-D :-D :-D

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 26 May 2019 09:03

so nobody missed me

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 26 May 2019 09:05

It's still early + the boards are very slow. Hope you are keeping busy & well.

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 26 May 2019 09:16

Thank you Det. the reason I have been missing for so long is because I got involved with a dog rescue/rehoming centre and yes it keeps me busy plus I also now have 5 rescued oldies who do keep me on my toes. Hence the change of name from UzziWithTears to UzziandDogs

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 26 May 2019 09:25

Hi Uzzi welcome back to the boards. My word your 'family' has grown :-D

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 26 May 2019 10:03

Hi LaGooner, yes the family did slightly expand, from the 2 I started with, going down to 1 when I lost the Minx. to now having 5. I have 2x 17 year olds. Mini the original will be 18 next week. Hubby now comes home from work and counts the dogs in the house 1st.......We have had the odd stray in here upps
This is my latest baby a 9 yr old lab https://www.facebook.com/papsinspain/?modal=admin_todo_tour

LindainHerriotCountry

LindainHerriotCountry Report 26 May 2019 10:24

Hello Uzzi, welcome back

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 26 May 2019 10:27

Hello Uzzi

Of course you were missed xx

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 26 May 2019 10:31

Welcome Back Uzzi,you have been missed.But love the dogs especially Mera.she is gorgeous.
:-D :-D :-D :-D <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Mersey

Mersey Report 26 May 2019 10:48

Hiyaaaa Uzziwuzzi :-D :-D <3 <3

Rambling

Rambling Report 26 May 2019 11:29

Welcome back Uzzi :-)

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 26 May 2019 12:00

Well I realised you were not on here but, of course, have kept up with you elsewhere. did you suddenly miss us? :-D

Ooh Well done Mini 18! Aaw bless her.

This time the past few years we have been looking forward to joining you. This year will be quite different weather as we join L & J in the Lake District for littley's third birthday. We are already missing the sun. :-) :-)

RolloTheRed

RolloTheRed Report 26 May 2019 12:14

the more the merrier
woof
:-)

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 26 May 2019 15:08

OMG Sue in Yorkshire are you following Mera, she is gorgeous but was so hard to gain her trust when she 1st came into foster.

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 26 May 2019 15:18

thank you to everybody for remembering me, Rambling Rose, nice to see you here
Mersey darling hello
Ann in Glos,to be honest I missed researching, the shelter has taken all my time up as
you know and I now have 5 critters but I missed researching and yes I will admit I actually missed GR,
Rollo the Red err I named a dog after you >>>>>> uppps He was a gorgeous Red setter.
Joy you have never lost touch with me because I won´t allow you to.

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 26 May 2019 19:18

Welcome home Uzzi :-D :-D <3 <3

Fly

Fly Report 26 May 2019 20:06

Hiya Uzzi :-D <3

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 26 May 2019 21:38

Hello Uzzi - and your very lucky dogs! XX

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 26 May 2019 21:53

Uzzi

How could we ever

Both two peas in a pod us :-D <3 :-D

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 26 May 2019 23:04

Thank you everybody, it means I don't have to slink away quietly to a corner and hide, Trust me I may have lost 20 Kilos but slinking anywhere quietly is not my thing. Not sure if its the slink slither bit or the trying to do it quietly which would give me the biggest problem.
As Joy is my pod pea I think it might be the quiet bit, or am I the quiet one ;-)