Help Centre - Frequently Asked Questions


Complete FAQ Listing

Reporting errors with records

If you see an error in one of our records please send the full details to our Customer Support team

We will need to know:

Which record set the error is in, e.g. the 1871 census
Details of the error, e.g. full name, year and place of birth and how a name has been mis-transcribed
What the correction should be
A link to the image or transcription on the Genes Reunited site